12 Nov The 10 Quantum Keys of Successful Business
Everything is energy; quantum physicists are proving that daily, and that includes your business.
If your business feels stuck or you know it could be better, this is vital information you can use right away. Knowing these triggers as keys to unlocking your business potential can save you time, resources and money by identifying what you might not even recognize as an issue.
Here are the top ten quantum keys to having your most successful business.
1. Your business grows as you get your ‘stuff’ handled; that is, your business can grow only as fast as you do. If you haven’t invested in your own personal development, your business growth will be limited because your business reflects you.
2. Fear is a sign that you’re going beyond your comfort zone; if you don’t experience fear at least once a week, you’re not challenging yourself nor innovating beyond your history. If you’re feeling stuck, it’s time to use fear as a guide for shift.
3. Your priority is to stay clear on the ‘critical inch’ of your business for maximum productivity and performance (both yours and your business’). There are many details to operationally running a business, including making sure your customers are happy, so you must constantly and consistently sort through the details and make sure you’re focused properly. Ideally, you’ll get systems in place to help you do that.
4. Fail forward faster; that is, don’t get stuck in what didn’t work. Instead, go out and do something different and do it as quickly as possible to minimize the loss of the thing that didn’t work.
A quick caveat – make sure that you’re really managing a failure. Sometimes entrepreneurs throw a marketing campaign out there but then think it’s failed after the first week when there’s been little response. You’ve got to know when to give something time and when to call it done.
5. Your environment is the outer reflection of what’s happening in your inner world; make sure that your environment is clean, organized, functional and aesthetically pleasing. As a Feng Shui practitioner, I have seen it first-hand – your environment can either support or diminish your success. Your space communicates with your inner world so by handling your external environment, your inner world can change. (It’s hard to have a bad day when you’re working on your business from your private mansion on the Mediterranean coast, right?)
6. You aren’t your business, but it is you. Your business takes cues from your pace and tone. If you’re having a bad day, your business will likely experience some speedbumps. If you’re in a generous and happy place, it’s likely that all kinds of great relationships and new opportunities show up in your business. Make sure you are honoring yourself first, and your business will reflect your positive energy.
7. Make decisions from a place of strength, not opinion, need for external validation, fear or scarcity. Any of those energies will corrupt your decision and limit the possibilities in whatever decision you are making.
8. Procrastination is the delay of pleasure. If you’re putting things off, look at what you’re denying yourself by focusing on the thing that you’re putting off. The reality is that, if you want something bad enough, you don’t procrastinate. (Just ask anybody who has had a craving at midnight for Chunky Monkey ice cream!)
9. It is vital to ‘flip the switch’ in your head from being employed to being self-employed. No one else can motivate you, which is especially true when you work for yourself. No one else can take the blame or the reward for what you do either.
Work the hours that feel good. Dress the way you like. Ask for permission when appropriate, although it’s better to ask for forgiveness as a business owner. Most of the time, when you’re aligned, people will say yes to any reasonable request anyway… but it takes more time to get their answer than just doing it.
10. Don’t waste time looping in situations. Instead, ‘break state’, which means to stop the stuck or looping energy with anything – a conversation, music, taking a drive, going for a walk or a movie – and then seeing the pattern you’re in from a fresh perspective.
Once you have that new view on what you’re experiencing – and remember, anything that’s happening is inviting you to grow to your next best level, you can choose something different from a fresh conscious, more aware perspective.
You are energy personified. Energy does not judge – it simply IS. You aren’t here to struggle and suffer but to express and share your gifts, to give and receive love, to be happy and prosperous. By aligning within to your highest possible feeling-state (aka, personal energetic frequency), you are always attracting that which you need to get to your next best level.
And that’s the real success in any business.